- Analyzed the City of Toronto’s technology requirements to devise new technology procurement and asset management policies through the ITIL framework
- Developed strategy for the procurement of new IT technologies using ITIL
- Implemented the IT procurement strategy by developing an information architecture for IT procurement including forms, standards, policies, RFP / RFQ requisites and presentation standards, procedures, and associated templates developed for online and hardcopy submissions and collection
- Developed set of service metrics to measure IT procurement performance
- Developed IT Procurement Manual Of Standards, Policies, Procedures using FrameMaker
- Developed and implemented project management methodologies, standards, and associated documentation
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.