- Designed original online (HTML Help) and hardcopy documentation for COM based Data Warehouse application from UML and source code
- Single-sourced deliverables using FrameMaker/Webworks and RoboHelp
- Created API Guide from source code and describe how to integrate with OLAP applications
- Trained end users and sales team. Created marketing presentation materials (brochures, PowerPoint demonstrations) for potential clients, investors, and partners
- Created information architecture for software development process (Vision Documents, Specification Templates, etc. linked by project on the development intranet site)
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.