- Provided technical analysis services on provincial initiative to create a single master patient index to reduce wait times for cancer and cardiac care
- Provided consulting upon review of existing architecture to identify requirements to meet provincial approval requirements and standards
- Identified and described the global technical architecture describing components in development across the province (protocols, WAN, AOUs Windows UNIX, Linux servers, applications mainframe OHIP, networks, databases, etc.)
- Wrote systems installation guides for custom building UNIX, Linux, and Windows servers using shell scripting, kick start, etc.
- Wrote architecture documents to describe complex, multiple location, high availability Oracle database architecture
- Described architecture, how to configure APIs and how to install components on multiple platforms
- Project managed deliverables providing requirements, timetables, templates, staffing requirements and supported the work of other consultants later brought into the project
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.