- Validated computers systems in a large IT development environment to ensure applications and environment stand up to regulatory auditor’s review (CFR 21 Part 11 cGXP)
- Gathered information through reading source code, interviewing subject matter experts, and calling group-work sessions to quickly gain consensus, clarify cross-department requirements, and deliver regulatory-quality documentation
- Developed documentation for test plans, test scripts, application change requests, application support, Sarbanes-Oxley, work flows, policies, procedures, disaster recovery, business impact analysis, business continuity, etc.
- Created data dictionary of Oracle based Siebel CRM application in support of an internal data archiving and purging effort to meet legal and regulatory corporate record retention requirements
- Performed business analysis to map business requirements with technology constraints to ensure system requirements matched design specifications
- Provided guidance to test script writers in their efforts to develop test scripts and test plans
- Conducted gap analyses of currently validated computer systems whenever new policies, procedures, or standards emerged
- Developed and updated test process training materials
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.