- Supported the development and delivery of business models and reports based on Hyperion Business Intelligence (BI)technology for Enbridge’s Business Performance Management System (BPM)
- Developed customized reports, and trained business analysts on how to use them, how to interpret the information returned to facilitate statistical analysis for performance measurement
- Reviewed and explained data dictionaries, ERD diagrams, and SQL code to understand and communicate returned report data
- Developed reports based on diverse architectures including Microsoft .Net technologies running on IIS through Windows 2003 server, Java components running on Oracle application servers through UNIX, LDAP server directories, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP servers and Notes
- Described how developed Java APIs could be configured to manage unanticipated events
- Provided Weekly status reports to show status of deliverables
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.