- Developed SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliant, ITIL based, technical systems policy, process, procedure documentation for software development, enhancement, quality for critical systems that manage the distribution of natural gas to homes and businesses across the country
- Developed and delivered policy/process framework to structure policy development and delivery and ensure policy integrity from policy to process to procedure to training
- Drove process management project through process analysis, workshops, stakeholder decision meetings, and third-party vendor to achieve organizational socialization and buy-in
- Described development processes that followed ITIL and RUP service delivery and development methodologies to ensure best practices were implemented and followed
- Created documentation and artifacts and consolidated policy materials in an integrated package where each deliverable referenced all supporting documents
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.