- Provided gap analysis and created requirements to define the processes to hand-over enterprise solutions from the development group to the support group and the help desk group
- Described systems architecture developed using Microsoft .Net technologies running on IIS through Windows 2003 server, Java components running on Oracle application servers through UNIX, LDAP server directories, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP servers and Notes
- Described how developed Java APIs could be configured to manage unanticipated events
- Provided user documentation (both print and web based online) for external help desk group
- Provided Weekly status reports to show status of deliverables
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.