- Project leader for product documentation with staff of 3 writers
- Described systems developed through COBOL, RPG, on AS 400
- Developed corporate training and CBT for clients and staff
- Developed and maintained product documentation created in Word / RoboHelp, and delivered in hardcopy, text, HTML, HTML Help, and WinHelp
- Performed project planning including budgeting, scheduling, and staffing
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.