- Conducted business requirements gathering and wrote business requirements documentation (BRD) related to system and service migration
- Developed technical enterprise architectural documentation for senior management to satisfy Ontario Public Service (OPS) Enterprise Architecture Checkpoint process
- Created technical and end user documentation, guides, references, and training materials for web based delivery and training
- Developed System Requirements Specification (SRS) describing system use cases, non-functional and functional requirements, Physical Data Specification, Security Specification, User Interface Specification, Design Specification, Physical/Logical Infrastructure and Deployment Specification
- Developed and wrote Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) packages to procure services from vendors by following a structured RFP framework process
- Created business supporting documentation including Statements of Work (SOWs), Service Level Agreements (SLA), and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.