- Coordinated the technical writing and training teams in the delivery of all documentation and training of public health care units in support of the Healthy Babies, Healthy Children project
- Developed and coordinated the delivery of project documentation, help systems, marketing materials, websites, and training to hospitals and health units across the province of Ontario
- Managed and technically mentored trainers, technical writers, and other departments on all technical issues including WebHelp API, JavaDoc, and wireless network support
- Provided technical consultation services to executive management
- Developed a single source information architecture that included templates and supporting single source applications using FrameMaker / Webworks and maintained legacy Word / Robohelp documentation solutions
- Created specifications, prototyped, and implemented a mobile, wireless classroom to deliver training for a multi-tier enterprise application for use by trainers across the province of Ontario
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.