- Translated marketing strategy and sales initiatives into powerful, revenue generating advertisements, promotions, and marketing materials
- Created film ready materials prepared for off-set film ready print press, performed layout and design, illustration creation, photographical manipulation, and development for magazines, newspaper, trade publications and a variety of full colour marketing and sales materials
- Wrote material and created graphical works suitable for each vertical and mode of media
- Managed process to ensure development created a single, co-ordinated image so each piece supported not only the strategy but every other material and corporate objectives as a whole
- Developed and implemented project management methodologies, standards, and associated documentation to support and integrate processes
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.