- Applied Lean Six Sigma principles (DMAIC) to identify performance issues by querying data, measuring KPIs, analyzing results, projectizing improvement initiatives, and controlling improvements by documenting standard operating procedures (SOP), training, and developing Process Control Plans
- Developed the KPI on-boarding process. Created templates, forms, communications, dashboards and presentations (video).
- Documented processes and created process artifacts to support Incident, Change, Event and Problem Management according to ITIL v3 practices
- Led the Excellence Canada initiative for the TTC to earn the Canada Order of Excellence Award (presented by the Governor General of Canada). Created presentations to get sponsor buy-in and educate directors. Created the Excellence Canada Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and Communication Plan. Created submission artifacts, customer surveys, procedures, processes, and supporting documentation. Created the Excellence Canada website to communicate project status to directors, the sponsor, and employees. Created eLearning and training videos (complete with table of contents and quizzes within the video (see samples) to communicate strategic objectives across the TTC and achieve excellence.
- Prepared detailed documentation project plans describing deliverables, outlining scope and completion timeframes, and presenting results to the executive steering committee
- Conducted business requirements gathering, wrote business requirements documentation (BRD), and developed the Enterprise Architecture documentation (TOGAF) for the NOC system to monitor the TTC network infrastructure (data centre).
Consultant at Allen Ehlert Consulting
Allen Ehlert is a project/program manager, technical business analyst, and information developer with over 20 years experience delivering IT consulting services to corporations and government. Mr. Ehlert possesses 4 university degrees (2 Masters degrees) and certifications in project management, technology, ITSM-ITIL, financial securities, accounting, real estate, and education.